It’s notorious that physical activity is one of the most useful natural methods to keep male health and to enhance potency. This is jogging that makes practically all organs work, which have an impact on erectile function. At the same time, during training men rarely have a feeling of overexertion that is common for most of other types of activities.
Influence of Jogging on Male Health
Jogging has a great impact on male potency and recovers most of sexual problems. The reason is in its influence on male body and body systems:
- Practically all sets of muscles work in the process of running. Muscles of the back, pelvis and hips have the greatest load of all. This is the very part of the body that is responsible for blood circulation in the small pelvis that positively affects potency.
- During jogging, male breathing becomes deeper. Thanks to this, every cell of the body is saturated with oxygen, and this is good for both immunity and metabolic processes.
- It’s scientifically proven that adequate load on all sets of muscles increases testosterone production. That greatly improves the potency in men at any age.
- It’s a well-known fact that jogging is a wonderful way to lose weight. As overweight and obesity cause erectile dysfunction, regular jogging doesn’t let it happen.
- Jogging reduces the risk of heart and vessels pathological states. Besides, this kind of physical activity brings a vast improvement to the health condition of men who come across a problem of atherosclerotic plaques.
So, benefits of jogging for male potency are quite obvious. This kind of physical activity eliminates the leading cause of most problems in male health – poor circulation of blood in the small pelvis. Men, who regularly run, are less susceptible to the development of diseases such as atherosclerosis, hemorrhoids, impotence. Finally, with the help of running you can get rid of stress, because outdoor activities positively affect the psycho emotional state. Along with this, men’s hardiness increases, this allows them to make sexual intercourse more extensive.
How to Run Correctly to Increase Male Potency?
If you want your physical exercises to bring you positive results, it’s recommended to follow some certain rules:
- Your physical exercises should be regular. You have to train not less than 3 times a week for 30-60 minutes to achieve the best results.
- It’s necessary to start jogging with working in. This may include some squats, bending bodies, leg swings and arm swings.
- It’s better to start your training not with running but with speed walking, especially if a man is older than 45-50. If short wind and coughing occur, it’s also recommended to drop from running into a walk. As you get used to the loads, unpleasant symptoms will decrease.
- If a patient has excess weight or obesity, a specialist will recommend him to substitute jogging with walking as well. In the course of time, when he loses weight, it’s allowed to start jogging. The thing is that running can be harmful to knees and the whole cardiovascular system of such patients.
- Some experts recommend combining aerobic activities with weight sessions as the best preventive method of erectile dysfunction. Thus, they advise jogging 2-3 times a week and visit a gym 1-2 times a week. There is a scientific proof of the regimen: adequate weight-lifting promotes testosterone production that is essential for healthy potency.
- It’s not banned to increase muscular load with using special ankle weights, of course, if it doesn’t lead to feeling unwell.
- Don’t forget about stretching out after your training to decrease post workout pain.
To sum up, running is extremely useful for potency. For healthy men, regular jogging helps to keep men’s potency over the years. And if problems with potency exist, running helps to solve them. Of course, if they are not associated with serious diseases – then running will not help.
Who we don’t Recommend Jogging?
Before starting your jogging for potency enhancement or potency recovery, it’s highly recommended to visit a specialist. He or she will identify if there are any contraindications for such kind of physical activity.
It should be remembered that jogging may lead to worsening course of men with the following health disorders:
- Congenital heart defect,
- Hypertensive disease,
- Diseases of respiratory system, for instance, asthma,
- Inflammations of reproductive and urinary systems.